Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Recently i try to found which book is good for beginner, i have found the list from Microsoft to recommended book.
woo...got one is free -->
However, it does provide a nice overview and a friendly, easy-to-understand introduction to Windows PowerShell. And you can’t beat the price, right?
Ok , let start my scripting learning journey now. End of next year i want be expert in poweshell... wooo hope my dream can come true !!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Recently i am very active in Facebook, i have found out Facebook have alot application can plug in to facebook.
one of the most application i like to use during my free time is (fluff) Friends, why i like this application??
This application is something like electronic pet, that mean you can feed you pet anywhere and anytime.The interesting part is your pet can race with other friend pet and you can bet the race.
Summary of the application work:
- your pet can race with your friend pet and you can do the betting during racing.
- how you earn the money 1 : every feeding on the friend pet then you will earn 5 mummy (mummy is the money inside the game)
- how you earn the money 2 : do the survey available on the application
- how you earn the money 3 : betting on the race
- how to increase your pet speed : every feeding will help increase your pet speed, but the food you have feed only can rush for 30 day.
- how to get the food to feed your pet : Go to fluff shop but the food by mummy(money)
- how to win in the race : speed + good mood
- how to be good mood : alot people pet your pet
i have notice some of the good reasons why this application can become famous and famous : (maybe we can used the attractive point to applied on our product or application )
- betting ( human like to win)
- The feeding only can rush for Day ( if people want to keep the pet running faster , so the user need to keep on log in the application do the feeding) with this reasons they successfully to keep the current user(customer).
- Every friend you have invited , you will earn mummy or free gift ( ha ha, this is what direct sales do. i think Intel also have this system (job referring)) how about reward our customer when they have invite friend to used our product? or when the user using our system then will get point ?
- special event for special occasion. example: during x-mas they will give out rain deer pet (with invite 20 friend). Make user not bored to the game. with this idea we can add on new idea (innovative) to attract our customer (user)
As a conclusion now a day all the websites is start move to plug and play platform, example facebook can allow other vendor to plug they own application to facebook, or like plug application is allow developer to plug and play they application to plug.
not sure in future our Mysites in MOSS2007 will have this application or not? ha ha ha..we can feed our pet during work..hey hey...GPTW
Facebook still have a lot innovative application, i will test on it and share with you all.
if you have interested to add me for face book, here you go : firstname.lastname@example.org
*now i know why Microsoft invest to face book.
Monday, December 3, 2007
This is the chance to let us talk to Intel , know more intel. I think intel created this blog also is hope to know from our end user need, so if we have any hope on that maybe can feed back on the blog.
hi hi , look like now a day every one also start included to Web2.0 world, are you ready for it?
we need to open and discuss then only have improment!!! Now a day alot technology of web2.0 already is very successful, example youtube , blogger, facebook, myspace..bla bla bla...all the sercice is reaady the platform for user to exchange opinion. customer always come first!!!
Below have different language and interes blog area :
- Brasil Digital@Intel Os desafios e as oportunidades da tecnologia no Brasil
- CSR@Intel Putting social responsibility on the agenda
- Как живет IT в Intel Как служба IT стала лучшим другом бизнеса в Intel
- IT@Intel Talk with Intel's IT Leaders
- Latin Insights @ Intel El blog de tecnología de Intel en Latinoamérica.
- Research@Intel Pushing the boundaries of possibility
- Technology@Intel The future of technology unveiled
- Views@Intel Unique perspectives from the inside
- 博客@英特尔中国 Intel blog for the People's Republic of China